[Shotimes] Plus from Hell.....was: 94 ATX no start, thoughts/suggestions?

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:54:22 -0800

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:25:54 -0600, van Oss wrote:

>It is no longer the Plus
>From Hell.  It is now known as the Plus From George.  Maybe that's a
>distinction without a difference, just thought I'd mention it.

I knew that....you told me that a while back.

But I have memories about that car that are as imbedded as those of an
elephant.....I will NEVER forget.  It's a good thing the next plus around here will
be black, otherwise I'd have nightmares!!   It's also a good thing Rob Lawn lives on
the other coast.  'Nuff said...!

And Eva would take a sledgehammer to it.

George