[Shotimes] Parking lights question for 95 SHO

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:41:40 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

While I was troubleshooting the headlamp switch problem on my son's 95, I
noticed a subtle difference in the parking lights.  Apparently on this car
clear bulbs are used in the outside parking lamps and the cornering lamps.
Either they were changed by the previous owner or they came this way from
the factory.  My 92 uses orange bulbs for these lamps.  My guess is the
previous owner replace the orange for  clear bulbs.  Is this right?

Both setups have their own appeal, but I think I like my orange bulbs better.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo