[Shotimes] 2 SHO's for sale

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:59:29 -0600

Black Satin '96 grey leather, tinted windows, Chrome wheels, 171k, WELDED and
serviced by Kirk Doucette on Feb 2nd.  Located in Nashville, TN

White '99 grey leather, tinted windows (tinted after the pic was taken), 17"
wheels and tires, 72k, WELDED, carbon fiber dash kit, flowmasters, no 3rd cat,
no resonator.  Located in Hinesville, GA (near Savannah)

If anyone is interested contact me off list please....or call 615-516-4965 (I
work nights)

Rick Glass
      SESHOC
' 96 BS  171k     Kirk'd
' 99 Silver 41k    Parked
      Flowmaster Original 40's
      3rd cat/resonator removed
      Intake slighly modified
      To be Kirk'd at the Southeast CamFest (August)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 171kSHOpsside.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 99SHOwheels.jpg]