[Shotimes] SP Motorsports

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:47:22 -0500

Well, he heard back from them, and it turned out they were on vacation
or something for a while.  Plus, one of the things he ordered was on back
order, so they were waiting to send it all out at once.

I guess it was just another case of an overzealous message board waiting
to pounce at the drop of a hat...er...never mind.  : )

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX
   '96 Brake Upgrade