[Shotimes] Re: Cherry '97 on eBay (or maybe some other fruit)

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:10:18 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

The back seat is stained, there's crud on the backs of the front seats, and the gray carpet is black.  Passenger side view mirror is broken, and the driver side view mirror is gone.  Front end damage as well.  It might make a good parts car, but *I* wouldn't want to crawl around in that back seat:-)

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX

From: "Rick Glass" <rick@pitroadproducts.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Cherry '97 on eBay (or maybe some other fruit)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 04:28:01 -0600

That back seat doesn't look bad, that's the floor mats that are in the
middle of it....but the carpet is trashed.
It's probably a cam failure, I doubt if it's locked up.
I might just have to buy it....

Rick Glass
      SESHOC
' 96 BS  171k     Kirk'd
' 99 Silver 41k    Parked
      Flowmaster Original 40's
      3rd cat/resonator removed
      Intake slighly modified
      To be Kirk'd at the Southeast CamFest (August)