[Shotimes] (OT) Robert Bruce

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:58:06 -0500

The old comics had him as Bruce Banner.  They changed the name for the TV
series for some reason.  I can't recall why, but it has something to do
with
a real life person by that name?  Some criminal maybe?  Just can't
remember.
Something about not wanting the association with this person whoever he
was,
so they changed it to David Banner.

Interestingly enough, some of the more recent comics have his full name as
David Bruce Banner.  There's always a continuity freak in every crowd.  :
)

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX