[Shotimes] Radiator Fan Motor Woes

Jack M. shofear@ameritech.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:57:07 -0600

Just to make sure that the motor is actually at fault, have you applied
voltage directly to the motor to make sure it doesn't spin?

Its only a 3 wire connector, black is for ground (at least on my 94 it was)
the other 2 were for low speed and high speed.

I found out my fan was actually ok. I ended up replacing my ccrm to cure my
no fan issue, and all is good in the hood now. I'm guessing that an ircm and
a ccrm are the same thing; ford probably just changed the name of the part
some time between 90 and 94.

Its worth a shot just to check it out, it might save you some cash. In the
mean time, I rigged up a toggle switch to manually turn on the fan until I
could get my replacement parts.

.jack
.94.mtx
.SHOcago