[Shotimes] Re: Anyone near Elyria, OH?

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:58:27 -0600

      Intake slighly modified
      To be Kirk'd at the Southeast CamFest (August)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: casholdn
  To: Paul L Fisher ; HOMER092576@aol.com ; v8SHO@v8sho.com ;
shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 10:44 AM
  Subject: RE: Anyone near Elyria, OH?

  boy they should share their bag of "oregano" with the list..

  Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:
    Never mind. The dealer doesn't want to deal. So far, they started by
asking $11K, I offered $5,500, they came back with $10,500 as an "internet
special", I offered $6,000. They haven't come back with another counter.
According to Carfax, it's been on their lot since somewhere between June and
September 2003. I told them that I would be willing to offer more than what
they are going to get at auction in a few more months.

    Paul L Fisher

    1993 Ford Taurus SHO with some stuff.

    Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
    SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com