[Shotimes] OT: Things that go really really fast

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:18:52 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I've worked on development of both the F14 and the F15.  These planes are
special to me.  The Tomcat maybe has an edge because it was from Grumman and
I'm originally from Long Island.  Plus, I just love the swept wing design.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo