[Shotimes] Low-mileage '95 for sale ... probably (in NH)

Viggen greyviggen@yahoo.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:22:33 -0800 (PST)

  Hi Group,

   Due to my AWA'a losing her job (and mine already gone),
I am contemplating selling my '95 SHO MTX. I mentioned it
in my first post a few weeks ago : I bought it from the
original owner in Feb. of 2001, for $6500 with just under
39K. It turned 50K last November, and currently is just
over 50,800. It's been used as my pleasure car, driven
mostly on weekends. It has not seen salt since I bought it
(but did before), and was garaged and only driven once a
month during the winter during these last 3 years.

  The cons : it's the ubiquitous green with 1/2-cloth tan
interior. It's a stripped model - no moonroof, no keyless,
no JBL sound. Original owner owned a gas station and
changed the oil himself : the only Ford warranty work done
(by PO) was to replace the fuel pump at 28K miles or so. It
has a recent SHO-NUT clutch, with the seal kit done and the
ceramic TOB (I did plan to keep this ...). The car did have
a minor right-front accident (before me), where the fender,
bumper, and hood were replaced : repair is OK, bumper has
some peeling clearcoat (I suspect it was already green, so
not re-painted) and a small patch of 'orange peel' in the
hood paint.

   I have some other work I've had done and more details on
every interior/exterior fault (minor stuff) for any one
interested. I did a CARFAX on it before I bought it (all
OK), but no longer have it. I am asking $5500, which I know
is a bit high, but I need money out of this thing now (not
usually a trait associated with SHO ownership ...).

   I'd prefer to sell it to a fellow list-member, as you
can best appreciate a 51K-mile SHO. As a reference, Mark
Nunnally did the 60K on my '92 SHO at 70K a few years ago
(I'm keeping that one ...). I know he's respected here - as
he should be - and I notice he just posted, so he's still
around - I owe him an e-mail. Please contact me off-list
(at greyviggen@yahoo.com) if interested. As I said in the
Subject, it's for sale ... probably.

Thanks for listening,
Todd R.