[Shotimes] Speaking of Trannys

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:08:34 -0600

Rick:
 This is totally normal and one of the quirks of this tranny. The problem is
the EPC (Electronic Pressure Controller) controls the line pressure and one
of the inputs is throttle position. So when you jump on it off the line and
then back off quickly the tranny is caught off guard so to speak. It is not
lowering the line pressure quick enough and then this high pressure really
slams it into the next gear. I have the Trans-Go shift kit installed and
still have this to a smaller extent.

Bu sure and do regular fluid changes. If you don't know when it was changed.
Change it now.
.
.