[Shotimes] SHO Front springs

zap@columbus.rr.com zap@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:11:52 -0500

Greetings,

The '94 has a broken spring, and I am wondering what the best way to go about fixing that problem would be.  I have done research and see that the Moog cargo coils are firmer than the stock SHO suspension, and also make the car sit taller.  If they were to be installed only on the front, I don't know if that would be such a great idea.  What is recommended and how should I go about ensuring that the ride height stays the same and the spring rate doesn't become too harsh.  Would it be excessively bad now because of the broken spring?

Thanks,
Chris
'95 EG MTX (in parts in the garage for clutch job!)
Joy's 94 MB MTX (mostly in good shape)