[Shotimes] Spring cleaning - sho parts must go

John Paner jpaner@wnyherp.org
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:39:42 -0500 (EST)

Everyone-

I have to clean out my garage and I need to move these parts.  I'll take
any offer.   I'm located in Erie PA.  I will ship and I can drive them out
if you live between Cleveland and Buffalo.  I have a bunch of other things
that I'll list in months to come but I'm sure these will be of use to
someone.

These parts are all off a 91 white SHO.  There may be some surface rust,
but everything is in good condition pretty much.

- complete doors w/ interior and windows driver's side front and back
- hood
- 4 slicer rims, one has some slight damage, all need a good cleaning.
- rear bumbler assembly and cover
- interior carpet and trunk lining
- passenger power seat, black leather - very good condition.

I would like to get these out ASAP and I'll take just about any offer.

Thanks
John

I also may be interested in selling my 93 sho, 90k, red ext, black int. -
It needs a moon roof switch and brake work - under 100 miles on the good
year eagle tires.