[Shotimes] SHO Front springs

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:17:41 -0600

There is a recall on this. See if Ford will do it for you for free.
--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 180K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Quoting zap@columbus.rr.com: