[Shotimes] SS air filter part no.

Adam Parrott Adam Parrott" <parrotta@usa.net
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 02:36:02 -0600

Got a little question for you SHO Shop 'supporters'.  ;)

Regarding the fender-well K&N cone that comes with the SHO Shop cold-air
kit, do any of you guys know if this cone has an equivalent catalog part
number that could be used when ordering from a K&N dealer, AZ, etc.?  If no
part number is availabe, does anybody know it's dimensions?

FWIW, no, I have not yet searched the SHO Forum or SHOtimes archives on
this subject, though I do seem to recall the subject being discussed
recently.  I figured an outright inquiry would fetch better answers,
considering it's 2:30am and I don' feel like searchin' right now.  ;)

Adam P.