[Shotimes] SHO TRIVIA WINNER ANNOUNCED

Jeremy jer5505@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:07:33 -0800 (PST)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the clock spring?

TIA,

Jeremy

Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:
Sure OE has spell check as long as you have at least one other MS Office
program installed.
--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 180K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Quoting "James F. Ryan III" :