[Shotimes] SparkPlugs, motor-Craft PN#?

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:45:52 -0500

Well, a couple of months ago, I seem to recall the guy at Murray's
telling me the AGSP32PP was replaced with some other number.
Don't recall what it was, and I probably couldn't find the receipt
if I tried.  The plugs and the boots fit fine, so I assume they are
the same.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX