[Shotimes] SHO Front springs

George Fourchy krazgeo@jps.net
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:22:46 -0800

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:20:59 +0000, Mike Murphy wrote:

>I'll let you guys know this week how it looks.

A coil and a half is a lot for the front....I cut about that much off my original
fronts, and that started the 'Lowrider' legend....it looked great...the top of the
tire was even with the bottom of the fender, but the subframe hit the ground all the
time, the bumper cover took fatal hits from curbs and driveways, and the axles
screamed and yelled about being bent too far.....see '90 Helms, page 15-22-5 for a
discussion.

George