[Shotimes] service

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:08:56 -0600

AutoZone sells the gasket set with the 6 gaskets that go around each spark
plug hole for around $71.99. It is Fel-Pro VS-50378-R. The box and the book
say for MTX only but it fits just fine. I used it on mine. They are trying
to sell you the Ford parts which are ridiculous! Run away!!!!! Where are you
located?

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR - Stock. (Kirk'ed coming soon)
1993 Ford Taurus SHO with some stuff. For sale soon.

See information about my '93! http://www.paul-fisher.com/SHO

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Rick5638@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 10:59 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] service

Well the 95 ATX is in the shop for the 60k service. I'm told that on top of
the water pump, seals, belts , fuel filter etc. I'm looking at another
$450.00
for a complete valve cover gasket replacement set. Seems the valve cover
gasket(s) are leaking around the spark plugs. Does this sound right or
should I
take it to someone else? That dosen't include a valve adjustment either.

Thanks
Rick