[Shotimes] Stock Ford SHO Front Springs

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:23:44 -0500

Fred,

The Ford parts are overpriced (for what you get) and for just a few more
bucks you can get Eibach or Intrax springs that improve the handling and
looks of the car.  Also, the Ford springs will just lose their "spring" and
the car will be dragging its ass (again) a few years down the road.

End of SHO content.

On a side note, I was in Nashville for a few weeks in January.  I
coordinated with a guy who flys one of the last few remaining Beech
Starships (my favorite).  I was working 2 miles from BNA and met up with him
at Signature FBO and spent 2 hours in the left seat - dream of a
lifetime!!!!  He flies into TEB (in NJ) frequently so I'm going to meet up
with him again.  In case you haven't heard, Beech has been quietly "buying
back" the 50 Starships and sending them to Evergreen Air Center in AZ, where
they will never fly again.  After Nashville, I was in Salt Lake City for a
few weeks and wanted to get some real mountain flying in, but the weather
wouldn't cooperate - it snowed every other day.

James F. Ryan III