[Shotimes] impala ss

Justin Jones dr_jones35@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:16:56 +0000

just hope you realize that $ for $ the LT1 Impalla SS would rip us a new
one. we might have a possible advantage on the highway, but from a dig
they'd murder us if lightly modded. most of the one's i've seen at the track
run low 14-low 13's. all they need is a few common LT1 mods and boom
400rwhp. add nitrous and enjoy...

i was looking into getting one over a SHO, but the SHO was so much cheaper
and is alot less car to haul around. I'm happy with my decision, but i'd
still like to get an SS. by far the sexiest 4 door made in the mid 90's with
a close runner up to the 5 series.

doc

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx