[Shotimes] Fw: !!PLEASE READ Y pipe warspeed!!

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:58:45 -0500

By the way, I should mention that this isn't being set
up as a group buy. We are trying to establish
Warpspeed (not warspeed as I put in the subject line)
as a new vendor in the SHO arena. The plan is to be
able to buy Y pipes from them at any time. i.e. if you
have a Y pipe already that doesn't mean that you
should feel as if you can't voice your opinions or
concerns. I need everyone's input on this.

I realize that I forgot to go into the equal length
issue. Dallas has said that they do have some
improvement with the equal length Maxima pipes but its
not a HUGE difference. I told him that changing the
oil with the equal length pipe is somewhat of a pain
but I'd ask what everyone's opinions would be. I'd
venture a guess that a traditional pipe would be
cheaper but I do not know anything for sure at this
point. This is a 0 cost up front kind of deal to get a
new product on the market so I hope that we can get
the ball rolling on this. Does anyone know if the
SHOshop equal length pipe is 2.25 or 2.5?

If anyone wants to see their work, do a google for
warpspeed performance. They are also the place that I
got my stainless dual lined flex joint
from...hmmm..maybe we could do package deals...

If anyone also wants to fwd. this to shotimes, that'd
be great.

Ian