[Shotimes] Fw: !!PLEASE READ Y pipe warspeed!!

Adam Parrott Adam Parrott" <parrotta@usa.net
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:27:13 -0600

As for Porter, we've been actively "blessed" with his presence over on
TechSHO for awhile now.  I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to spread the
love over here.  ;)

Adam

----- Original Message -----
From: <Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Fw: !!PLEASE READ Y pipe warspeed!!

Not sure.  I think it has something to do with not being in school
anymore and having to use a slow modem now.  I think I saw him
say something to that effect before.

I got this from techsho.  He's on over there.  Like he said, any
comments or suggestions should be directed to techsho or right
to him.  I believe his address is dataflash @ yahoo.com.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX