[Shotimes] Re: @WL RE: Software for expense/maintenance tracking

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:45:05 -0600

Software for expense/maintenance trackingWhat's a check?  I seldom write them
anymore.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR
'93 EG mtx

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul L Fisher
  To: 'Steve Andriks' ; v8sho@v8sho.com ; shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 6:07 AM
  Subject: @WL RE: Software for expense/maintenance tracking

  LOL!!! How quaint!!!! Pen and paper! I don't even carry a checkbook anymore.
All of it is keyed directly into Pocket Quicken and then downloaded to Quicken
when I get around to it.

  Paul L Fisher
  '93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 182K Build date 11/18/1992

  '99 Ford Taurus SHO Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic 62K (soon to be
Kirk'ed)

  SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
  Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
  Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm