[Shotimes] Inquiring Minds Demand To KNO...

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:59:08 EST

SLO or SHO???...
_________________________

"Danville, CA - On his way home from a party held in his honor, "American
Idol" hopeful Donnie Williams was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early
Monday after he allegedly whizzed past a marked police car on Interstate 680
at in excess of 100 mph.

The 20-year-old Livermore resident told police he'd been celebrating making
the semifinals of the popular television show.  His BAC wasn't released, but
was evidently between .08 and .16 since he was freed rather than jailed.

A squad car stopped the FORD TAURUS that Williams was driving about 2:15 a.m.
Monday after he zoomed by the officer on southbound I-680 and was clocked at
triple digits, said Danville Sgt. Bruce Olson.

He was cooperative when he pulled over near Bollinger Canyon Road, but after
his arrest told officers, "You're ruining my life!"

Oh well.  Whichever one, he's off the SHOW ...

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 ATX 125k