[Shotimes] '96 Cam Failure SOLD

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:45:40 -0600

Well, I listed it on ebay this morning with a price I would sell it for, had a
guy call 3 hours later and ask about it, talked a while, he ran a CarFax, it
came back actual mileage unknown, but he bought it anyways.  So, I'm loading
it up and heading to Indiana to deliver it.

I really need to sell the other '96, I'm willing to take a bit less than I was
wanting for it.....come on somebody take me up on it...it's a good car, and
it's WELDED, even if the miles are high, you can't tell it to look at it,
tinted windows, chrome wheels, it even has good tread on the tires, brakes are
good, and it was Kirk'd just 500 miles ago.

I'll have the cell phone with me if anyone is interested and wants to call
about it 615-516-4965
I really do need the $$, makes it alot easier to negotiate.

Rick Glass
      Nashville, TN
      SESHOC
' 96 BS 172k
      Kirk'd Feb. 3
'99 Silver 42k  TOO MUCH FUN TO LEAVE PARKED
      Flowmaster Original 40's
      3rd cat/resonator removed
      Intake slighly modified (but not Porterized)
      will be Kirk'd at the next Southeast CamFest (August)
'96  BS Cam Failure....SOLD....AGAIN