[Shotimes] Re: (OT) Cars damaged during a test drive?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:23:11 -0600

They all may be new, but they will probably have different amounts of use.
I have seen new cars with under 10 miles, but even though my 90 SHO was
inside the showroom sitting on the floor, it was at about 100 miles.
Somebody put those miles on the car.  I don't know who, and whether they did
it overnight or not, and whether they did it gently or hard.  You buy the
car and hope for the best, or you look for another one.  Much over 100 miles
and I wouldn't consider it new anymore, more like a demonstrator model,
which requires an appropriate discount.