[Shotimes] OT for the Star Trek geeks

Dave Bigelow stupourdave@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:10:42 -0800 (PST)

I'm getting a real kick out of all this ST discussion. I'm a Trekkie and always will be but let's give Ron a break. We could maybe talk about cars or something. Live long and prosper.     Dave

Shylo McKinsey <mrfluffy02@yahoo.com> wrote:Whoops, nevermind. He already responded. Next time
I'll just keep my thoughts to myself.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX