[Shotimes] GEN1 seats headrest issues,Seat warmers,seat covers.

Mark Kelley mkelley1@gt.rr.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:47:14 -0600

He was calling the seat a "screaming nag" not his wife.  You assumed he
meant his wife.  So exactly who is "politically incorrect" here?  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Jim and Debbie Leyden
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 3:13 AM
To: DAVID PILLSBURY; SHO
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] GEN1 seats headrest issues,Seat warmers,seat
covers.

(as my AWA looks over my shoulder to make sure I do this right...)

Uh...  Dude, The term "Screaming Nag" is generally considered politically
incorrect on an email list that has active members of the fairer sex.
The preferred acronym is "AWA", short for the Navy pilots "audible warning
alarm" that will gently but firmly and constantly remind the pilot that he
is CERTAINLY going to make a mistake if the AWA's advice isn't heeded.

;0)

Jim
'93 MTX