[Shotimes] 1990 SHO For Sale

may3098@netzero.com may3098@netzero.com
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 01:57:09 GMT

A while back I mentioned that I wished to sell my 1990 SHO.

I have now posted a few pics at http://www.geocities.com/jjholb99/taurus.html.

Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions you may have:
may3098@netzero.com

About the car:

White Exterior/Black Interior

Decent overall running condition.

It does have all the typical noises/creaks as expected.

Dents in hood and panel in front of front left door.

Chip out of left rear tailight....not in the functional area.

Paint fading.

Rust showing both sides, see pics.

Brakes need to be completely bled. Bypassed porp valve in rear, have not yet
completed the job.

Factory radio is not installed (had own custom system). Do have all the original
parts to go with it. Will re-install the factory gear, but will hold more firm
on price.

167k + miles.

Thanks,

Jim

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!