[Shotimes] Convention Detailing

Christina Casselton ChrisCass@pacbell.net
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:52:19 -0700

I got good advice from John about contacting a detailing shop--since I
have no place or money to purchse the aforementioned jack and
jackstands.

I guess it is so much fun living in California that we just pass laws
left and right.  Carwashes and detailing business are PROHIBITED, (at
least this is what I was told when I called several detailers yesterday,
so please no flames if I am wrong), in SONOMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA from
doing cleaning of undercarriages or steam cleaning engine compartments
due to the pollution it causes to the local environments as it can end
up leeching into the ground or seeping into water systems eventhough
they use special drains that are supposed to take it straight to the
water treatment plant.

So there you have it--I am officially up a creek without any clean
undercarriage.

Sorry Bill, hope you have coveralls as mine won't be clean!!  LOL  ;)))

Christina
'94 ATX Deep Emerald Green with Newly Installed Mocha Cloth/Leather
Interior at 91K; Silencer Cone Removed; '96 Brake Upgrade; Tokico
Struts; 26 mm Rear Sway Bar; Factory Ford 10 Disc CD Changer Mounted in
Trunk; Indiglo Gauges; Colgan Gen II Embossed Car Mask; Dashmat; Car
Club and Affiliation Stickers in Rear Quarter Window Panel; License
Plate 2SHOFF

Santa Rosa, CA