[Shotimes] Re: Warranty and racing

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like a class action suit to me, I buy a WRX, they give me a free $50 SCCA membership, then void my Warranty because I used the membership to Autocross, sounds like Horse Sh*t to me

Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:I think we were talking about this. This article in Autoweek seems to imply
that Ford is one of the cooler brands when it comes to covering racing
'abuse' under warranty.

http://tinyurl.com/3e7f8

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
- Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell