[Shotimes] selling or going to trade in my 93 SHO

John Paner jpaner@wnyherp.org
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

Any one wants it - you can take it for what I owe on it still.   I also
have a lot of spare parts, doors, etc and a set of rims.

It's a 93.   Runs perfect.  I just spent $1100 on getting the brake lines
and calipers replaced.    I needs some body work, but min, and a new sun
roof switch.  Other than that it's fine.  Oil changes every 3k and new
eagle tires on (about 2k miles ago).

It has a little over 100k on it but should be good for another 100k.

I owe $3200 on it.   The dealer will take it as trade and pay off the
loan, but I would rather have someone fix it up a bit and have a great
car.

I would love to get a little more than the loan since the new tires and
breaks.

E-mail me if anyone has any suggestions or questions.

john