[Shotimes] Suspension? Advice

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:46:06 -0700

FWIW, I've got a set of slightly-used KYB's I'd like to sell. Less than 10k
on the fronts and 20k-something on the rears. Bought used for a '90 SHO that
I later sold without ever swapping them in. No problems - as described. $80
plus shipping for the set. Can bring to the convention if desired.

    Alan