Fwd: [Shotimes] Car won't start after dying

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:53:57 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Kent,  You sound like you're in denial.  It is unfortunate that your car
has suffered this problem.  Your description of what happened will hit a
nerve with all of us that have suffered this fate.  I am in this club.

If you are mechanically inclined and can pull a motor, then that is your
next step.  A straight 3.0 litre swap is easiest and a 3.2 litre will be a
little more work.  The "grin" factor for the latter is worth the extra
expense IMO.  If you are in Florida and need someone to do the work, call
Don Donelson.

I wish you all the best.
--
Cheers,