[Shotimes] (Physical) Difference between alternators?

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:10:00 -0400

You need to get the mounting bracket from the 95 as well.  Also the
wiring to the alt is different as well, so you'd have to hack yours up
and splice in the 95 wiring.  Why not just looking into getting yours
rebuilt with a higher output?  The other question is, do you really need
the higher output?

Bill Murray

---