[Shotimes] What is wrong?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:38:31 -0500

I think we are agreeing. If you look at the picture with the bad toe, the
edges of the tread are feathered, in other words, if you ran your hand over
them, you would feel ridges. Bad camber means the tire wears 'evenly' but
more on either the inside or outside of the tire. When you run your hands
over it, it will feel smooth and gradual.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30

 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com

SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com