[Shotimes] (no subject)

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin
TPR bushings are available front and rear. I currently
have 22mm TPR front bushings on my car. If its stamped
RAMCOA, I believe that is the indicator that it's TPR.
All TPR bushings that I have ever seen have this
marking. I think they are all made by the same company
but they are available from many different vendors
under different names. If you go to NAPA, they still
have some Moog but the newer boxes (same product) are
under the NAPA brand.

Ian

--- Jim and Debbie Leyden <jndleyden@comcast.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=790878919