[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:35:31 -0500

2000 and up Taurus use the '96-'99 SHO pads as well as some other models.

Paul L Fisher

1999 Ford Taurus SHO TR 66K - Kirk'ed 2/29/04.

 - Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
 - Amsoil TS-124 Oiled Foam air filter

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Carl Prochilo
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 10:41 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Wow, that is wierd.  I thought the 96 upgrade was specific to the SHO.  I
did what Mark Nunnally suggested and checked the 2001 Taurus spec brakes
and sure enough the 598 is listed.  However the Z-rated is not available.
I'll just grab those PFCM pads then.  Wonder why the price is so much
higher for this size compared to the 6014...

Thanks for your prompt help guys as usual.  Just saved me some valuable
down time.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo