[Shotimes] OT thats a lot of lightning

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 13:06:39 -0700 (PDT)

I Think it says 24 Volt 880 Amp, and remember you are talking about the guy who designed and built the VAK, so when it comes to Electrical stuff I would tend to believe Paul, I mean hell we all know he is Ate Up, I mean Brilliant when it comes to this stuff, its just when ya pull fuses on him that it makes him scratch his head

Noah South III <RaggTopp@comcast.net> wrote:I'm not trying to call you out on anything but........... that is IMPOSSIBLE
from any standard UPS you can buy on the market. You would need something
in the range of 36000VA, and I don't know ANYONE that makes something that
ridiculously large. The biggest ones don't usually last longer than a half
hour with a full load, less time with something like a 21" attached to it.

If I may ask, what brand is it? If it does in fact last that long I'm quite
interested in one.

-Noah South III

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer)
97 SF
WELDED

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell