[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:18:19 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

This will be a great testcase to see how honorable AZ is.  She should
complain that she got the wrong part to AZ.  They should exchange at no
cost even though she used them for a month.  It is their mistake and maybe
they will fix their damn database.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo