[Shotimes] 96 SHO Brakes

Kerby Haltom kerbyh@netzero.net
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:25:16 -0500

Some rotors are crap.  Most really cheap ones are crap.  Some expensive
ones are crap.

The better ones are resistant to warping, but none are impossible to
warp.  The American made ones tend to be made from better stuff than the
Chinese ones.  Seems like Brembo's are always pretty good stuff.

Cryo treating is reported to help a lot, but I haven't tried it.

Kerby