[Shotimes] OT thats a lot of lightning

bobsteig@att.net bobsteig@att.net
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:21:44 +0000

Poor Scotty, he was a classic.
"Kep-ten, my dilithium crystals are melting."
(OK - OK, that shouldn't be funny)

Also, on an oddly related note, does anyone else think
that the current President of Indonesia's name, 'Megawatti'
is as funny as I do? (especially considering this electronics thread)

Best, Bob (BB-NYC '89)
mrfluffy02@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT thats a lot of lightning
To: TaurusSHO <shotimes@autox.team.net>

I guess it's kinda ironic that in Star Trek V, he
mentions "I know this ship like the back of my hand"
and walks around a corner right into a support beam.

Shylo McKinsey