[Shotimes] Shaking at 70

jared gardner jmcbgardner@hotmail.com
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 10:27:34 -0600

I do have the slicers and I have moved the wheels from front to back before
and have noticed slight differences.  I have had the tires changed during
since I had the problem and this resulted in no change.  Is it possible to
have a wheel tested to see if it has been bent?  I have suspected this in
the past, but don't know how to figure it out without a seperate set of
wheels.