[Shotimes] Gm control arms

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:25:27 -0500

Kevin:
 97-2004 GTP, 97-2004 Buick century/regal,95-99 Chevy Lumina,00-04 Chevy
Impala,95-2002 Monte Carlo,98-02 Olds Intrigue, and others. Not all cars
will have them. Depends on the suspension options on that car. Only 2 of the
4 arms are adjustable from GM so you need to rob 2 cars for a set of 4
adjustable arms. Also the later years have a slightly longer arm that might
need to be shortened about 1/2" to use on the SHO. I found all the police
impala's have the adjustable arms. I had to look at a few cars to find what
I needed. Be sure and check the junk yard arms for straightness. If the car
was tied down by the arms they are probably junk. I have several Gm part
numbers. The original part number was 10262699 after that I have
10296341,10329694 About $44,10329687 about $44,10329694 about $44. These
last three numbers are good GM numbers. The others are no longer available.
I don't know why the different numbers and from the pictures at GM parts
Direct, they all look identical.
.
.