[Shotimes] Shaking at 70

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:55:48 -0700

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 08:54:49 -0600, jared gardner wrote:

>So are there actually shops out there that will do a balance on the car?  I
>don't know if I would even know how to ask for such a service.  Do you have
>this done currently on your car?

When I worked at a Goodyear store in the '70s, I could tell you of at least one
place you could do it.  Ours.

I do it myself now, at home.

I've sent out instructions on how to do it many times.  I guess I need to stick the
procedure onto the SHOTimes FAQ.  It takes 4 emails of about 4 pages each to get
them out.  I demonstrate it at most conventions I go to.  This one gets the
demonstration of moving the car across the parking lot using a ratchet wrench on the
alternator nut.  There also may be a demonstration of removing a front strut in just
a matter of minutes.....I don't know just yet.

George