[Shotimes] Re: GM control arms

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:24:57 -0500

I used some split collars and 5/15" threaded rod to make a brace.  They go
in between the two bars, in the middle one on each side.  Got the idea from
someone else.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR
'93 EG mtx

----- Original Message -----
From: "louis grande" <luigigr8@yahoo.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 12:08 PM
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: GM control arms

> These were just discussed somewhere in the last few days. I noticed they
seemed not very durable when I put them on last year, and a SHO owner wound
up bending one during a track day (autocross?) recently with not much use. I
am considering the BMR or units from Doug L. (if he still makes them) for my
next purchase. The cheaper price was the initial selling point for me but
now I have decided a beefier unit is preferable.