[Shotimes] 2-speed radiator fan

Herman Anker heranker@rogers.com
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:34:17 -0400

I'd try out the 2 speed theory before using it. it might not be a directly wired for 2 speed. I have seen that one wire are split into two wires to accomdate the large amp draw at power on. The max amp on each contact element in connecor can be 15-30 amps instead of 30-60amps, which makes more sense when space is limted. This can easily fool an owner to believe its a bult in 2 speed. Ford liked using resistor packs to run ad reduced speeds, I guess that was cheaper to make. But its not ideal.