[Shotimes] OT: F1 Slowdown

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

Well I don't know about that. I'd honestly take my
dad's 351 '69 Mach 1 over my SHO. Too bad I have a
higher top end then he does, but with a swap of the
tranny...

Guess I'm stuck (car of my dreams-wise) in the 60's.
One day I'll own a Dodge Charger with a 440. Paint it
orange, and weld the doors shut. Now if I could just
find someone good at painting flags...

;-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX