[Shotimes] OT: F1 Slowdown

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@adelphia.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:06:20 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I wonder what the limiting factor is those designs.  I know they use
pneumatic valves...  But once they start into that rule of needing to have
an engine cover two races instead of one like it is now, they'll probably
have to cut the redline back a little to preserve the engine.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo